Sunday, July 13, 2008

Raymer MeET and GreET!

We were able to do our first MeEt and GreET at the RDU airport for the Raymers as they returned home with their two new children! It was an amazing experience, and we were privileged to watch a family grow!

Their flight was 1 1/2 hours late, but I determined that I could figure out who was waiting for them, and sure enough, I nailed the group on my first try! The American themed t-shirts and cameras helped, and I had seen photos of the whole clan -kids and grandparents on their family's blog.

The grandmas were especially funny as it got to be time for the plane to land. They were literally on the edges of their seats! I heard, "Here they come!" and then there was tons of hugging and picking up of new children. It was so wonderful! John & Dottie looked EXHAUSTED, but had big smiles and some tears.

Welcome HOME!!

2 comments:

Jori said...

What a wonderful thing to be able to do!! You rock!! Wanna come to airport in Idaho when we come home?! :):)
Jori

Carpenters said...

It was great to be on the receiving end of a MeET and GreET and it looks equally as wonderful to be on the other side. I'm glad you were able to see them arrive.

With Love,
Penelope