Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh, my gravy!

It has been since October since I have updated our blog! Yes, that means that I haven't been reading your blogs either! Facebook has taken over.

School is going well. The kids are growing quickly. Jeremy swims, and the girls are dancing. Benaiah uses the toilet.

I'm teaching Dave Ramsey's Foundations in Personal Finance to middle and high school students at our home school co-op and loving it.

IBM is still paying William.

Mom is getting her house ready to put on the market to downsize. Patti and her family are doing well. Scott's business is growing.

Jasmine is still kicking, but sometimes she scares us by sleeping until 2 pm. Patti got a springer spaniel with missing toes that is named "Ladybug." She is sweet.

I am tired.

2 comments:

Carpenters said...

Sounds like life is going well and there is just no time left for blogging. It's good to hear from you though.

We've decided to homeschool Josiah for kindergarten (at least). I'm hoping to join our local homeschool co-op (if they'll let me in) and would love to teach Dave Ramsey's Foundations to the older kids. Thanks for the recommendation.

My sister and I might be taking a road trip to NC at the end of March. It would just be the two of us, but I'll let you know once I have firmer plans. I would love to get together.

With Love,
Penelope

Rob and Candy said...

I love all of it except that you are tired. Great job on potty training B!