Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fundraising Updates!

Sorry, but I need to do some fund raising housekeeping!

We have ZERO sets (was 3 at the time of original post) of play silks left! So many who have purchased them have told me how much their children LOVE them! I don't think I'm going to make anymore.

April 30 is quickly approaching, so please order some Mary Kay! We get 25% of your purchase from this link: www.marykay.com/brendabillington Thank you!

If you need any work on your house like a roof, gutter work, or cabinet refacing, please consider Eastern Surfa-Shield and tell them the Schmidts sent you! (We've got a referral deal with them.)

Also, several have asked about the limit of our Eternal Family Fund. We recently found out that when America World receives the check(s) that would put us over our limit, they will contact us so that either America World or we can then contact the donor to see what they want to do with their donation. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call or email us!

Thank-you for your prayers and support!

1 comment:

Beth Hollmann said...

You know that I adore you, but it would be silly for me to purchase Mary Kay from Brenda. :-) I do know that the tax return looks promising, though!!