Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today is Sunday

This weekend was Missions Fair at our church (www.gethope.net). The showed lots of video clips featuring little African children, and it just made my eyes tear and my arms ache for our little guy!!

I had the privilege of working at the Compassion International table. Forty-five children got sponsors allowing them to receive care and education. We ran out of kids before the 2nd and largest service was let out! How awesome! There are more children needing assistance at the website (link above) if you want to help! They've got some cuties from Ethiopia!

The radio in my head and been playing this song over and over. I've been thinking and praying for the families from our agency who have been waiting the longest to be matched with their little ones, and also for our dear friends who are going through a very difficult time dealing with unknowns.

He Knows My Name

I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in His hands

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

~Tommy Walker

1 comment:

Carpenters said...

Hooray on all of the children who will be sponsored! What a beautiful song and a great reminder!

With love,
Penelope